This is a very tasty Indian recipe which is made with jack fruit and served as dessert. It can be made as an evening snack and can be given for kids. The taste will be very nice and it’s easy to prepare with a only few ingredients required.
Preparation Time: 5minutes
Cooking Time: 35minutes
- Jack fruit -10
- Sugar/Vellam/Jaggery -1/2 cup
- Water -1/2cup
- Take the seeds out from jack fruit
- Pressure cook jack fruit with one cup water for five whistle in high flame. Then open the cooker and mash slightly
- Take jaggery in a pan and add water and melt it to one string consistency
- Then add jack fruit to it and mix in low flame till it reaches halwa consistency
- Jack fruit Halwa is now ready!!!
Step by Step Procedure:
Pressure cook jack fruit with one cup water for five whistle in high flame. Then open the cooker and mash slightly