This is a tasty drink made with chiku. In summer we have to drink to a lot of fresh juices to quench our thirst. So we can prepare milkshakes like this and can have it. This milkshake is very easy to prepare and very tasty too.
Preparation Time: 15minutes
- Chiku/Sapota -3
- Cold Milk -1cup
- Sugar/Honey -2tblsp
- Vanilla Ice Cream -1scoop (optional)(For home made vanilla ice cream click here –> Click)
- Wash and remove the skin and seeds from chiku
- Wash and remove the skin and seeds from chiku and take it in a blender
- Add cold milk and sugar to it
- Add a scoop of ice cream
- Blend it and serve chilled
- Chiku milkshake is now ready!!!
Step by Step Procedure:
Wash and remove the skin and seeds from chiku and take it in a blender