This is a healthy drink as it involves dates and milk. It also tastes so good and takes few time to prepare. Dates has a lot of health benefits. Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C. It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack. Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
Preparation Time: 20minutes
- Dates -6
- Milk -2cups
- Sugar -2tblsp
- Vanilla Ice cream -1scoop (For home made vanilla ice cream click here –> Click )
- De-seed the dates and chop it and soak it in warm milk for 20minutes and keep
- De seed the dates and chop it and soak it in warm milk for 20minutes and keep
- Then blend it in a mixer along with the milk and add sugar
- Then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and blend again
- Dates milkshake is now ready!!!
Step by Step Procedure:
De seed the dates and chop it and soak it in warm milk for 20minutes and keep